Its been more than a year since I started this project, and almost a year since I went public with it, yet it is still not open to the public… I really aught to do something about that sometime…
Anyway, there was quite a bit of stuff done in the past month or soon the server… Here’s a bit of a summary:
- Fixes/improvements to the legit checker, and much richer legit checking in the example list.
- Fixed the levels for joining/creating various difficulty games.
- Fix a long-standing bug with “Meet the User” on PC and Gamecube guildcard searches.
- Added a command to shut the local ship down in a controlled manner.
- Added support for 50hz Dreamcast clients.
- Made ship server attempt to reconnect to the shipgate if the connection is lost.
- Various bugfixes and attempts at bugfixes (some of which worked better than others).
And… that’s the update for the past month or so about what’s going on (in case you don’t pay attention to the twitter, but pay attention to this page for some reason).