So, I spent the better part of today trying to get the software on this server completely up-to-date. The machine is now running FreeBSD 8.1-RELEASE (it was on 7.2-RELEASE), hence why the site might have been down a couple of times throughout the day.
Other than that, in the past month, I haven’t had much time to work on Sylverant all that much. As for what has been updated, here’s a quick list:
- Added code to check things against a legit items list, both in ship server and login server.
- Made it so you can’t create v1-compatible Ultimate mode games on PSOPC.
- Added a legit items list contributed by K_I_R_E_E_K.
- Added a German translation of the login server messages contributed by kenws.
- Enforce the maximum connections option in patch server.
- A few other general code cleanups, bug fixes, etc.
All in all, its been fairly quiet on the Sylverant front for the past month. Hopefully I’ll get some time to figure out some of the nagging bugs soon…