I seem to have promised people there’d be at least one more event incoming before the end of the year, so I’m going to make good on that promise. This one will at least start before the end of the year anywhere in the world. 😉
Start Time: December 31, 2017 @ 05:00 UTC (@250)
End Time: January 14, 2018 @ 05:00 UTC (@250)
No matter how you wish to celebrate the arrival of the new year, let’s see some fireworks down on Ragol. Take out some baddies and fight on for another year!
This event is open to all versions of the game currently supported on Sylverant.
(Not So) Fine Print:
- This event, like previous events, requires you to have enabled /trackkills on your account while logged in (with /login or /tlogin). It is only open to those with a registered account on the Sylverant website that have registered their serial number and access key on the site.
- The /trackkills command must be run on each registered guild card in your account for any kills made with that guild card to be counted (results are aggregated across all guild cards in your account).
- If you used the /trackkills command in the earlier events, unless you have since disabled it, your kills will be tracked for this event.
- Only enemies killed in free-play will be counted — no enemies killed during quests will count toward your totals for this event.
- Cheating of any kind (be it by way of using a cheat device such as a CodeBreaker or by abusing game bugs) is not permitted! Anyone caught cheating in any way is subject to being banned from the server. This event is meant to be fun for everyone, not for a small group of cheaters to run away with it! There have been people disqualified in previous events — don’t become the next one to be disqualified for cheating!