Since the Winter event was a success, how about an event for Easter?
Start Time: April 15, 2019 @ 02:00 UTC (@125)
End Time: April 29, 2019 @ 02:00 UTC (@125)
Hunt down the vile creatures who have stolen all of the eggs from the families that have ventured down to Ragol and be rewarded for returning them to their rightful owners.
This event is open to all versions of the game currently supported on Sylverant.
Like the winter event, additional trinkets will be rewarded to those that place highly on the leaderboards. Also, like the winter event, there will be various penalties associated with gameplay that might be unfair to everyone else on the server — so don’t be an asshat and try to cheese your way to higher kill counts and such.
(Not So) Fine Print:
- This event, like previous events, requires you to have enabled /trackkills on your account while logged in (with /login or /tlogin). It is only open to those with a registered account on the Sylverant website that have registered their serial number and access key on the site.
- This event tracks various statistics during your gameplay, including the number of enemies you have killed. Also, kills and various other events that happen in game may reward you with various kinds of Easter Eggs. These Easter Eggs will be able to be traded in after the event.
- The list of prizes that can be traded for after the event will be posted at a later date.
- The /trackkills command must be run on each registered guild card in your account in order to make progress on that guild card.
- If you used the /trackkills command in the earlier events, unless you have since disabled it, you will be able to collect trinkets and track your statistics.
- Cheating of any kind (be it by way of using a cheat device such as a CodeBreaker or by abusing game bugs) is not permitted! Anyone caught cheating in any way is subject to being banned from the server. This event is meant to be fun for everyone, not for a small group of cheaters to run away with it! There have been people disqualified in previous events — don’t become the next one to be disqualified for cheating!
- Statistics will only be counted on Iselia and Altimira, as the other two ships do not support scripting properly.
- You may use the /showeggs command on a ship to see your currently collected egg totals.
- Trinket drop rates may be adjusted as the event goes on. Also, there may be various announced and unannounced incentives for playing at different times during the event period.