Leaderboard

9. Aleron Ives - 7473
  10. renzokuken99 - 7262

Last updated:
2019-05-22 10:36:57

Much Donate.

• May 21, 2019 19:52:01 UTC:
    @citrus3000psi Considering my horrible (read: practically non-existent) skill level at soldering, it turned out pretty good. Would've had it done last night, were it not for the fact that my container of flux was sitting in a drawer at my work desk. Thanks for the awesome work on the board!
  • May 21, 2019 19:40:04 UTC:
    Got my DCHDMI kit from @citrus3000psi in the mail yesterday and ended up bringing it to the office today to install it. Next up for tonight: putting it through its paces with some PSO. https://t.co/5YFTEoHV4O
  • May 09, 2019 03:52:48 UTC:
    Prize trade in for the Eggcelent Easter event on Sylverant has begun and will continue until 04:00 UTC on May 23rd. Get the prize list and details on how to trade stuff in on this forum post: https://t.co/U0YvBKtIAe
  • Apr 27, 2019 03:59:50 UTC:
    Also, to those that were on during that little derp that just happened... I'll be fixing the counts back to their correct values.
  • Apr 27, 2019 03:08:10 UTC:
    Easter egg drop rates have been adjusted for the last couple of days of the Eggcelent Easter event on Sylverant, including some positive adjustments for team synergy.

Happy 9/9/09

Even though the day is almost over for me, I figured I’d at least post something…. 9/9/09 is 10 years to the day when the Dreamcast was released in the US. My original plan was to have Sylverant up and running for the occasion, but due to one really nasty bug, that’s not possible.

The source code is up for what I have now on the Google Code project, linked to above.

7 Responses to “Happy 9/9/09”

1. Badam says:

Did you know there is a private sever online called http://schtserv.com/. How are you going to differentiate your server from there’s?

2. Aleron Ives says:

The SCHTServ server program is not public; you can’t run the software yourself. Bluecrab’s server is open source and free for anyone to download and compile, so you can configure it however you want and host your own server under your own rules. Yes SCHTServ currently has the largest player base, but it’s always good to have alternatives since no server lasts forever.

3. Eviltaco64 says:

This is still looking better and better.

I’ll hopefully be on within a month or so. 🙂

4. David says:

Hmm is this from scratch or are you using thetealla or schtserv as a base?
    Also I do have some knowledgeas I have been beta testing and helping to develop a pso server before back in the gc days

5. BlueCrab says:

The code was originally based on Tethealla, however at this point there is no more code from Tethealla in the server (which explains why it no longer supports anything other than the Dreamcast version of PSO at the moment).

6. John_C says:

Congrats, BlueCrab. This is awesome news.

I checked out the Google project site, but I’m confused on how to download “it”. Is it ready for release or am I missing something?

7. BlueCrab says:

No, it is not ready for any sort of release at this time. The source code is available through subversion on the Google Code page, but that’s about it, sadly.

There’s really only one nasty bug that’s preventing me from releasing a “first” version of it…