Leaderboard

9. Lutz - 10785
  10. Chuck Norris - 7317

Last updated:
2019-01-16 17:57:46

Much Donate.

• Jan 15, 2019 00:06:43 UTC:
    There's less than a week left to gather tokens and place on the leaderboard on the Sylverant event "Wondrous Winter". Get out there with your highest leveled characters and face higher difficulties to gather tokens and leaderboard ranks most efficiently! #PSO #Dreamcast #Gamecube
  • Dec 26, 2018 04:36:16 UTC:
    @Tulio2Dream It doesn't appear that Palmacosta has support for scripting built in though, so the event still won't work. You need to run the configure script with "--enable-scripting" with Lua 5.3 installed to make it work.
  • Dec 23, 2018 15:00:42 UTC:
    @pcwzrd13 Glad to see people enjoying the event. That said, it only promises in-game prizes, no real ones. ;-)
  • Dec 21, 2018 23:10:29 UTC:
    New server event on Sylverant: Wondrous Winter -- https://t.co/YNL6Oj3Rjr
  • Nov 18, 2018 06:57:49 UTC:
    @pcwzrd13 Sorry, but that's too long. There's a limit of 16 unicode characters (spaces are allowed too, just not at the beginning or end of the name). ;-)

Happy 9/9/09

Even though the day is almost over for me, I figured I’d at least post something…. 9/9/09 is 10 years to the day when the Dreamcast was released in the US. My original plan was to have Sylverant up and running for the occasion, but due to one really nasty bug, that’s not possible.

The source code is up for what I have now on the Google Code project, linked to above.

7 Responses to “Happy 9/9/09”

1. Badam says:

Did you know there is a private sever online called http://schtserv.com/. How are you going to differentiate your server from there’s?

2. Aleron Ives says:

The SCHTServ server program is not public; you can’t run the software yourself. Bluecrab’s server is open source and free for anyone to download and compile, so you can configure it however you want and host your own server under your own rules. Yes SCHTServ currently has the largest player base, but it’s always good to have alternatives since no server lasts forever.

3. Eviltaco64 says:

This is still looking better and better.

I’ll hopefully be on within a month or so. 🙂

4. David says:

Hmm is this from scratch or are you using thetealla or schtserv as a base?
    Also I do have some knowledgeas I have been beta testing and helping to develop a pso server before back in the gc days

5. BlueCrab says:

The code was originally based on Tethealla, however at this point there is no more code from Tethealla in the server (which explains why it no longer supports anything other than the Dreamcast version of PSO at the moment).

6. John_C says:

Congrats, BlueCrab. This is awesome news.

I checked out the Google project site, but I’m confused on how to download “it”. Is it ready for release or am I missing something?

7. BlueCrab says:

No, it is not ready for any sort of release at this time. The source code is available through subversion on the Google Code page, but that’s about it, sadly.

There’s really only one nasty bug that’s preventing me from releasing a “first” version of it…