Event Data

Number of Battle Points: 4685541

Last updated:
2020-07-16 14:41:01

Donations
Become a Patron!

• Jun 12, 2020 14:48:59 UTC:
    @mageloccmusic I'm not sure that I'd be of any help, since I've got next to no experience with hardware stuff like that (let alone the fact that I don't have any tools for doing that kind of stuff). That said, that sounds awesome, and I wish you luck!
  • Jun 02, 2020 05:56:53 UTC:
    The BP redemption period for the Apart, but Together event has begun. Prize lists and other details are on the forum in this post: https://t.co/fcAIOS0HlX
  • May 30, 2020 03:12:35 UTC:
    @bebates128 Getting the code to the system is one of the things that I hadn't quite worked out a clean way to do yet. To be perfectly honest, I was just compiling a raw binary and attaching a header from an official game to it to make it work.
  • May 29, 2020 16:54:12 UTC:
    @bebates128 I need to find some more time to actually work on things, but alas life doesn't seem to want to work that way lately.
  • May 29, 2020 16:53:34 UTC:
    @bebates128 That said, there's almost no functionality beyond putting stuff up on the screen at this point. Sound doesn't work, controls don't work (although I guess if you had something plugged into the maple ports on the filter board, that might work)...

Server Event: Easter Egg Hunter Hunting!

I’m getting this organized a bit later than I would have liked, but I really wanted to have an Easter event, so here it is…

Event Information:
Start Time: April 3, 2015 @ 16:00 UTC (@708)
End Time: April 10, 2015 @ 16:00 UTC (@708)

Description:
Forest-dwelling monsters are stealing all the Easter Eggs that were hidden for the annual Pioneer 2 Easter Egg Hunt. Hunt down the monsters that seek to ruin the holiday for the children of Pioneer 2!

Prizes:
No prizes are being given for this event. This one is completely for the fun of it.

(Not So) Fine Print:

• This event, like the one earlier in the year, requires you to have enabled /trackkills on your account while logged in (with /login). It is only open to those with a registered account on the Sylverant website that have registered their serial number and access key on the site.
  • The /trackkills command must be run on each registered guildcard in your account for any kills made with that guildcard to be counted (results are aggregated across all guildcards in your account).
  • If you used the /trackkills command in the earlier event, unless you have since disabled it, your kills will be tracked for this event.
  • Only enemies killed in free-play will be counted — no enemies killed during quests will count toward your totals for this event.

Comments are closed.