Leaderboard

9. Aleron Ives - 7473
  10. renzokuken99 - 7262

Last updated:
2019-05-22 10:49:21

Much Donate.

• May 21, 2019 19:52:01 UTC:
    @citrus3000psi Considering my horrible (read: practically non-existent) skill level at soldering, it turned out pretty good. Would've had it done last night, were it not for the fact that my container of flux was sitting in a drawer at my work desk. Thanks for the awesome work on the board!
  • May 21, 2019 19:40:04 UTC:
    Got my DCHDMI kit from @citrus3000psi in the mail yesterday and ended up bringing it to the office today to install it. Next up for tonight: putting it through its paces with some PSO. https://t.co/5YFTEoHV4O
  • May 09, 2019 03:52:48 UTC:
    Prize trade in for the Eggcelent Easter event on Sylverant has begun and will continue until 04:00 UTC on May 23rd. Get the prize list and details on how to trade stuff in on this forum post: https://t.co/U0YvBKtIAe
  • Apr 27, 2019 03:59:50 UTC:
    Also, to those that were on during that little derp that just happened... I'll be fixing the counts back to their correct values.
  • Apr 27, 2019 03:08:10 UTC:
    Easter egg drop rates have been adjusted for the last couple of days of the Eggcelent Easter event on Sylverant, including some positive adjustments for team synergy.

Server Event Results: Easter Egg Hunter Hunting

The second server event has been concluded for about 12 hours now (as of the time of this post), so here’s the results:

1. Tangier – 10046
  2. Fallingferret – 3624
  3. KuromoriYu – 2302
  4. Crossi – 1416
  5. R422 – 673
  6. FaithY – 286
  7. bluecrab – 191
  8. treamcaster – 162
  9. aleronives – 138
  10. hawkzer0 – 129

I’m glad to see that even on shorter events we get a bunch of participants. Thanks to everyone who participated!

8 Responses to “Server Event Results: Easter Egg Hunter Hunting”

1. Treamcaster says:

Oleeee—-
    > aleronives

2. 68kdude says:

Well done Tangier, another mammoth effort.

3. Tangier says:

Thank you so very much..*Roxx_Gang*………..

4. Treamcaster says:

Off-topic: I just want to say this – Sylverant is on fire! Just look at the player numbers on a daily basis. Woot 😀

• 68kdude says:

Is there A population log somewhere? The “Other Place” had one I recall.

• BlueCrab says:

I have been keeping some sort of statistics in the database for a while now, but I’ve never gotten around to making them publicly available. It’s on the list of things to do, though.

• K_I_R_E_E_K says:

I remember doing something a few years ago where i would send lines of text to create an html file, it autoupdated by saving a portion of the html, we used divs i believe to save the lines (not sure if there was a better way) and then we would create a new file with:
          – the head portion
          – the saved divs
          – the new entry (in a div so it could be saved)
          – end portion

We would repeat this as many times as we wanted, i’m not sure if it’s the best way because it added content without having a concern about the time scale, so for sylverant i’m not sure if you have another method in mind that makes data easy to read, having logged data every hour of every day for 6 months might be overwelming i’m sure 😛

• BlueCrab says:

Actually, the way I do it is to save a new row to the database any time the count of players on the server changes. Each row contains only two columns: the timestamp (in UNIX timestamp terms, so with one-second precision), and the number of players currently on the server. Any time more than one update comes in during a given second, only the most recent is kept (so if 5 people all connect to an empty server at the exact same second, the two entries in the database will be ([some date/time in the past], 0) -> ([that exact second], 5).

In this way, I get up to single-second precision with the data without having to store the number at every single second the server is up. Of course, this has a few problems if the server is down for an extended period of time, but hopefully we won’t have that problem too often. 😉