… but not so much if you pay attention to the twitter feed for my stuff. Since the last blog update, here’s an overview of what’s been done in regard to Sylverant:
- Added the ability to ban clients globally within the game for Global GMs.
- Tell users who were kicked/banned why they were kicked/banned.
- Fixed a nasty shipgate bug that prevented more than one ship from being available at a time.
- Added support for the EU version of PSOGC (50Hz only at this point), and the JP versions as well.
- Add a /list command for GMs to get a list of all clients in a lobby/block/ship.
- Challenge and battle ranks are implemented correctly and set to all clients in the lobby.
- Fix the text encoding for non-Japanese text.
- Let Gamecube users get and send guildcards from/to other versions.
- Added support for simple mail blacklists and autoreplies.
So, as you can see, I’ve been a bit busy with this stuff. Anyway, that’s the gist of what’s been going on, and I don’t really have anything else to say here for now…