Well, there have been at least a few changes since the last monthly update, so I suppose I should do one for this month too… So, here’s what’s changed since last month’s update.
- Fixed a segfault if you were to guildcard search for someone who’s changing lobbies or joining a game.
- Make locking in the ship server a bit more fine-grained. Not particularly helpful at the moment, but if a few other plans ever come to fruition, it’ll be useful.
- Hide games a client can’t join from their game list. This means, for instance, that v1 users won’t see v2-only or PSOPC only games in the game list.
- Fix a bug in the in-game bug report system (or rather, make it work under the one version that it didn’t work under before).
- Various other changes that nobody probably cares about at the moment since they don’t do anything that is that useful yet (including two new GM-only commands that were used to test that new code). 😛
This brings us up to r596 in the SVN repository. Iselia is currently completely up-to-date, by the way.