Leaderboard

9. Aleron Ives - 7473
  10. renzokuken99 - 7262

Last updated:
2019-05-22 10:49:21

Much Donate.

• May 21, 2019 19:52:01 UTC:
    @citrus3000psi Considering my horrible (read: practically non-existent) skill level at soldering, it turned out pretty good. Would've had it done last night, were it not for the fact that my container of flux was sitting in a drawer at my work desk. Thanks for the awesome work on the board!
  • May 21, 2019 19:40:04 UTC:
    Got my DCHDMI kit from @citrus3000psi in the mail yesterday and ended up bringing it to the office today to install it. Next up for tonight: putting it through its paces with some PSO. https://t.co/5YFTEoHV4O
  • May 09, 2019 03:52:48 UTC:
    Prize trade in for the Eggcelent Easter event on Sylverant has begun and will continue until 04:00 UTC on May 23rd. Get the prize list and details on how to trade stuff in on this forum post: https://t.co/U0YvBKtIAe
  • Apr 27, 2019 03:59:50 UTC:
    Also, to those that were on during that little derp that just happened... I'll be fixing the counts back to their correct values.
  • Apr 27, 2019 03:08:10 UTC:
    Easter egg drop rates have been adjusted for the last couple of days of the Eggcelent Easter event on Sylverant, including some positive adjustments for team synergy.

Happy Birthday Dreamcast (and Sylverant)

Well, it’s that time of the year again — September the 9th. Today marks six years since the dawn of Sylverant, and sixteen years since the Dreamcast was released in the United States. I don’t really have anything else to add to this already late post, but I figured I should at least mention the occasion. 😉

Here’s to many more years of providing you all with a PSO server to call home. 🙂

8 Responses to “Happy Birthday Dreamcast (and Sylverant)”

1. Crossi says:

Happy Birthday

2. Myrope says:

Happy birthday and thank you so much for your service.

3. Will says:

I was wondering if there was a youtube video on how to connect my dreamcast to your server.

• BlueCrab says:

I’m sure there are some, but none that are “official” (i.e, made by me).

If you’re using a BBA and a legitimate GD-ROM of the game, once you get the network connection set up and running, it’s as easy as burning a copy of the Sylverant PSO Patcher disc image and booting the console with it, and swapping in the game when asked. From there, it should be smooth sailing. I would recommend with any legitimate copy that you register for an account with the Account Management option in the menu to the left and register your copy of the game through there.

If you only have a dialup modem, things are significantly more difficult if you don’t have an actual dialup ISP to connect to (if you do have one, then it’s actually easier than the BBA case — use the same patcher disc and go). I’d recommend looking around on various forums (Dreamcast-Talk has a decent set of guides, for instance) for more information on that.

4. IronWalnut says:

Keep up the good work! Glad to know there’s still a PSO private server online.

5. Anthonyhorror says:

I love you guys and all you do, just wanted to say Happy new year and best wishes into 2016 for Sylverant! Long prosper, I love your hard work!

• BlueCrab says:

Thanks for the kind words of encouragement. I’m glad to be able to give you a nice place to play PSO at. 🙂

6. legit nyck says:

Happy Birthday Sylverant Long life to server many Trifluid and Star atomizer to You