15:06:10 UTC

Last Updated:
2022-01-29 05:00:00 UTC

Donations
Become a Patron!
Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

• Mar 29, 2022 22:39:53 UTC:
    @El_Comanche There is indeed a discord for the server, where many players communicate: https://t.co/YcpDXGU4JH There is also a forum: https://t.co/6EYlEOzpg7 , although more people are definitely on the discord these days. Hope you enjoy the server. :)
  • Jan 01, 2022 04:36:15 UTC:
    New Sylverant Event beginning soon - New Year's Celebration: https://t.co/sruZJ11cNu #pso #sylverant
  • Dec 09, 2021 21:22:38 UTC:
    @dragonminded @GabeMoralesVR @Artemio Yeah, KOS definitely hasn't had support for "years" just yet (can't say 2 years until February). And it is definitely still nowhere near a state that I'd call it "usable" for anything more than the basics of getting something on the screen, as has already been said.
  • Nov 01, 2021 13:31:11 UTC:
    @GabeMoralesVR @matiasgoldberg Nope, but sometimes I do feel that way. 🀣
  • Sep 17, 2021 22:45:35 UTC:
    @RetroFaith1 @Otakon Glad to hear it. Enjoy. :)

Happy Birthday Dreamcast (and Sylverant)

Well, it’s that time of the year again — September the 9th. Today marks six years since the dawn of Sylverant, and sixteen years since the Dreamcast was released in the United States. I don’t really have anything else to add to this already late post, but I figured I should at least mention the occasion. πŸ˜‰

Here’s to many more years of providing you all with a PSO server to call home. πŸ™‚

8 Responses to “Happy Birthday Dreamcast (and Sylverant)”

1. Crossi says:

Happy Birthday

2. Myrope says:

Happy birthday and thank you so much for your service.

3. Will says:

I was wondering if there was a youtube video on how to connect my dreamcast to your server.

• BlueCrab says:

I’m sure there are some, but none that are “official” (i.e, made by me).

If you’re using a BBA and a legitimate GD-ROM of the game, once you get the network connection set up and running, it’s as easy as burning a copy of the Sylverant PSO Patcher disc image and booting the console with it, and swapping in the game when asked. From there, it should be smooth sailing. I would recommend with any legitimate copy that you register for an account with the Account Management option in the menu to the left and register your copy of the game through there.

If you only have a dialup modem, things are significantly more difficult if you don’t have an actual dialup ISP to connect to (if you do have one, then it’s actually easier than the BBA case — use the same patcher disc and go). I’d recommend looking around on various forums (Dreamcast-Talk has a decent set of guides, for instance) for more information on that.

4. IronWalnut says:

Keep up the good work! Glad to know there’s still a PSO private server online.

5. Anthonyhorror says:

I love you guys and all you do, just wanted to say Happy new year and best wishes into 2016 for Sylverant! Long prosper, I love your hard work!

• BlueCrab says:

Thanks for the kind words of encouragement. I’m glad to be able to give you a nice place to play PSO at. πŸ™‚

6. legit nyck says:

Happy Birthday Sylverant Long life to server many Trifluid and Star atomizer to You