Leaderboard

9. Lutz - 10785
  10. Chuck Norris - 7317

Last updated:
2019-01-16 18:09:18

Much Donate.

• Jan 15, 2019 00:06:43 UTC:
    There's less than a week left to gather tokens and place on the leaderboard on the Sylverant event "Wondrous Winter". Get out there with your highest leveled characters and face higher difficulties to gather tokens and leaderboard ranks most efficiently! #PSO #Dreamcast #Gamecube
  • Dec 26, 2018 04:36:16 UTC:
    @Tulio2Dream It doesn't appear that Palmacosta has support for scripting built in though, so the event still won't work. You need to run the configure script with "--enable-scripting" with Lua 5.3 installed to make it work.
  • Dec 23, 2018 15:00:42 UTC:
    @pcwzrd13 Glad to see people enjoying the event. That said, it only promises in-game prizes, no real ones. ;-)
  • Dec 21, 2018 23:10:29 UTC:
    New server event on Sylverant: Wondrous Winter -- https://t.co/YNL6Oj3Rjr
  • Nov 18, 2018 06:57:49 UTC:
    @pcwzrd13 Sorry, but that's too long. There's a limit of 16 unicode characters (spaces are allowed too, just not at the beginning or end of the name). ;-)

Happy Birthday Dreamcast (and Sylverant)

Well, it’s that time of the year again — September the 9th. Today marks six years since the dawn of Sylverant, and sixteen years since the Dreamcast was released in the United States. I don’t really have anything else to add to this already late post, but I figured I should at least mention the occasion. 😉

Here’s to many more years of providing you all with a PSO server to call home. 🙂

8 Responses to “Happy Birthday Dreamcast (and Sylverant)”

1. Crossi says:

Happy Birthday

2. Myrope says:

Happy birthday and thank you so much for your service.

3. Will says:

I was wondering if there was a youtube video on how to connect my dreamcast to your server.

• BlueCrab says:

I’m sure there are some, but none that are “official” (i.e, made by me).

If you’re using a BBA and a legitimate GD-ROM of the game, once you get the network connection set up and running, it’s as easy as burning a copy of the Sylverant PSO Patcher disc image and booting the console with it, and swapping in the game when asked. From there, it should be smooth sailing. I would recommend with any legitimate copy that you register for an account with the Account Management option in the menu to the left and register your copy of the game through there.

If you only have a dialup modem, things are significantly more difficult if you don’t have an actual dialup ISP to connect to (if you do have one, then it’s actually easier than the BBA case — use the same patcher disc and go). I’d recommend looking around on various forums (Dreamcast-Talk has a decent set of guides, for instance) for more information on that.

4. IronWalnut says:

Keep up the good work! Glad to know there’s still a PSO private server online.

5. Anthonyhorror says:

I love you guys and all you do, just wanted to say Happy new year and best wishes into 2016 for Sylverant! Long prosper, I love your hard work!

• BlueCrab says:

Thanks for the kind words of encouragement. I’m glad to be able to give you a nice place to play PSO at. 🙂

6. legit nyck says:

Happy Birthday Sylverant Long life to server many Trifluid and Star atomizer to You