Many around the world are cooped up at home due to the current situation that’s facing us all… So, let’s have an event to encourage safe social interaction (virtually, of course).
Start Time: April 29, 2020 @ 00:00 UTC (@041)
End Time: May 20, 2020 @ 00:00 UTC (@041)
While we may be forced apart on Earth for the time being, no Earth-bound virus can stop us from meeting on Ragol. Find a few friends (virtually) and collect points for working together to rid Ragol of the enemies that prowl it.
This event is open to all versions of the game currently supported on Sylverant.
This event is similar in structure to the Wondrous Winter 2 event in that there is not a competitive leaderboard associated with it. Each enemy you kill in-game while on the server will give you some number of battle points (BP), which will be useful after the event to trade in for various in-game prizes. Like last event, various global counters have been implemented for in-game actions taken by everyone playing that will boost your potential gains for BP later on in the event.
(Not So) Fine Print:
- This event, like previous events, requires you to have enabled /trackkills on your account while logged in (with /login or /tlogin). It is only open to those with a registered account on the Sylverant website that have registered their serial number and access key on the site.
- This event tracks various statistics during your gameplay, including the number of enemies you have killed. Also, kills and various other events that happen in game may reward you with BP. As with previous event tokens, BP will be used to trade for various in-game prizes after the event has ended.
- The /trackkills command must be run on each registered guild card in your account in order to make progress on that guild card.
- If you used the /trackkill command in the earlier events, unless you have since disabled it, you will be able to earn BP and track your statistics.
- Cheating of any kind (be it by way of using a cheat device such as a CodeBreaker or by abusing game bugs) is not permitted! Anyone caught cheating in any way is subject to being banned from the server. This event is meant to be fun for everyone, not for a small group of cheaters to run away with it! There have been people disqualified in previous events — don’t become the next one to be disqualified for cheating!
- Statistics are tracked across all ships in the server.
- You may use the /showbp command on a ship to see your current BP total.
- The /goal command will display the current global kill count and what the next goal is for a BP rate increase. This data will only update when you switch floors or join/leave a team.
- BP drop rates may be adjusted as the event goes on. Also, there may be various announced and unannounced incentives for playing at different times during the event period.
- Logging on with multiple clients at the same time to try to increase your BP drop rate or kill counter will be severely penalized.
Edit: 6/1/2020 @ 11:55 PM EDT: The token exchange period has begun for the event. The list of prizes is available on this forum post. The exchange period will run through June 16, 2020 at 00:00 UTC.
I don’t have a PC and use a Macbook am I still able to make an account to publish my serial number and access key?
Yes, the website works fine on Macs just as it should on a PC or mobile device.
This sounds awesome, Blue. Can’t wait to get right down to it 🙂
I liked the concept for this event! When will we be able to trade in our BPs for prizes?
I’m glad to hear you enjoyed it. We’ll try to get the trade in stuff set up and ready within the next week or so. There’s a few things that have to be taken care of yet, but hopefully they won’t take that long.