By this point, it’s a Halloween tradition around here to have an event, so… Here goes…
Start Time: October 21, 2020 @ 00:00 UTC (@041)
End Time: November 4, 2020 @ 00:00 UTC (@041)
Somehow, a Delsaber has infiltrated Pioneer 2 and stolen all of the Halloween treats. Worse yet, he has hidden it with enemies all over Ragol. Hunt down monsters on Ragol to find the delicious Halloween treats!
This event is open to all versions of the game currently supported on Sylverant.
This event is similar in structure to the two previous events in that there is not a competitive leaderboard associated with it. Each enemy you kill (or help with killing) and each box you break will have a chance to drop various types of Halloween treats, which will be useful after the event to trade in for various in-game prizes. Like the last two, various global counters have been implemented for in-game actions taken by everyone playing that will boost your potential gains for token drop rates later on in the event.
(Not So) Fine Print:
- This event, like previous events, requires you to have enabled /trackkills on your account while logged in (with /login or /tlogin). It is only open to those with a registered account on the Sylverant website that have registered their serial number and access key on the site.
- This event tracks various statistics during your gameplay, including the number of enemies you have killed. Also, kills and various other events that happen in game may reward you with treats. As with previous event tokens, these treats will be used to trade for various in-game prizes after the event has ended.
- The /trackkills command must be run on each registered guild card in your account in order to make progress on that guild card.
- If you used the /trackkill command in the earlier events, unless you have since disabled it, you will be able to earn treats and track your statistics.
- Cheating of any kind (be it by way of using a cheat device such as a CodeBreaker or by abusing game bugs) is not permitted! Anyone caught cheating in any way is subject to being banned from the server. This event is meant to be fun for everyone, not for a small group of cheaters to run away with it! There have been people disqualified in previous events — don’t become the next one to be disqualified for cheating!
- Statistics are tracked across all ships in the server.
- You may use the /treats command on a ship to see your current totals of the various treats.
- The /goal command will display the current global kill count and what the next goal is for a token drop rate increase. This data will only update when you switch floors or join/leave a team.
- Treat drop rates may be adjusted as the event goes on. Also, there may be various announced and unannounced incentives for playing at different times during the event period.
- Logging on with multiple clients at the same time to try to increase your treat drop rate or kill counter will be severely penalized.